Up for sale is a new TrueTemper edition Slim Chance. This new frame comes in the classic AquaFade paint with a steel Yo Road fork ($150 upgrade), 110mm Enve stem painted to match ($280 upgrade). We've included a pictures of a similar Slim Chance built up but just to be clear this is for a Frame, Fork, Headset, and Stem only.
- Handmade, designed, welded & painted in the USA.
- Custom mix of size specific True Temper OX Platinum steel tubing.
- Classic 36mm (1 1/8? head tube).
- 27.2mm Seatpost (Custom black seat collar included).
- Chris Chance designed sealed frame construction.
- Pump peg on inside of head tube.
- 68mm BSA (English Threaded) Bottom Bracket.
- Clearance for 28mm tires.
- For International Orders all Duties and Taxes will be included in the shipping price. This helps expedite customs processing so your bike will get to you sooner.
- Production then takes an estimated 12-14 weeks for each order.
- We ship frames anywhere in the world, complete bikes in the USA only.
- Shipping: Frame Only
Int'l $250 + Prepaid Duty & Taxes
|A ? Seat Tube Length (Center to Top)||566|
|B ? Head Angle||73.5°|
|C ? Seat Angle||73.5°|
|D ? Top Tube Length (Horizontal Center to Center)||580|
|E ? Chainstay Length||415|
|F ? Bottom Bracket Drop||72|
|G ? Head Tube Length||176|
|H ? Reach||402|
|I ? Stack||591|
|J ? Wheelbase||1012|
? All dimensions listed above are in mm unless otherwise stated.
? Fork rake is 43mm on all sizes.
? Top tube has a -6 degree slope on all sizes.