Slim Chance / Small / eTap / AquaFade / Ex Demo
Ex demo Slim Chance eTAP frame that was featured in Bicycling Magazine earlier in the year. It was ridden a few hundred miles, and given a brand new AquaFade paint job so looks as new.
Size small for SRAM eTAP transmission, the frame has a braze on front derailleur mount, and pump peg. Fitted with painted ENVE 2.0 fork (with un-cut steerer) and black Chris King headset (not shown in pictures above). Frame and fork (as shown) weigh in at just 1.89kg.
$1899 frame only (regular price $2395) including black Chris King headset.
Build kits to assemble this frame into a complete bike are available, just contact us for details.
Buy now online, frame will ship within 2-3 days.
Out of stock
- Handmade, designed, welded & painted in the USA.
- Custom mix of size specific True Temper OX Platinum steel tubing.
- Classic 36mm (1 1/8″ head tube).
- 27.2mm Seatpost (Custom black seat collar included).
- Chris Chance designed sealed frame construction.
- Mechanical gear cable routing or SRAM eTap and Di2 (Internal) options.
- Chris King Headset included (choice of colors; Black, Navy, Gold, Red, Silver).
- Band-on front mech required (28.6mm size).
- Pump peg on inside of head tube.
- 68mm BSA (English Threaded) Bottom Bracket.
- Clearance for 28mm tires.
- Choice of forks; Carbon ENVE 2.0 1 1/8″ road fork(non tapered) or YO ROAD Steel Segmented fork.
- Optional painted ENVE road stem (additional charge).
- Optional painted Silca Impero frame pump (additional charge).
|A – Seat Tube Length (Center to Top)||495||521||544||566||579||597|
|B – Head Angle||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|C – Seat Angle||74.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|D – Top Tube Length (Horizontal Center to Center)||530||545||560||580||590||610|
|E – Chainstay Length||415||415||415||415||415||415|
|F – Bottom Bracket Drop||72||72||72||72||72||72|
|G – Head Tube Length||105||130||153||176||190||210|
|H – Reach||382||386||394||402||408||425|
|I – Stack||520||545||569||591||605||624|
|J – Wheelbase||980||987||997||1012||1022||1039|
– All dimensions listed above are in mm unless otherwise stated.
– Fork rake is 43mm on all sizes.
– Top tube has a -6 degree slope on all sizes.
1. Select your Slim Chance Frameset from the options above and “Add to Cart”.
2. Using the links below perform the same selection for your Groupset, Wheelset and Finishing Kit, choose the relevant options for each and then “Add to Cart”.
3. The Shopping Cart will then allow you to view your complete bike price, including tax (if applicable). Once you are happy with your build you can checkout either by paying a 20% deposit or the full amount. If you chose to pay a deposit we will invoice you directly prior to shipping.