Yo Eddy 27.5″ / Med / Dark Chameleon / As New
This is a one off size Medium 27.5″ Chameleon Metallica frame, fork, headset & stem – painted in a slightly different tone of Chameleon Metallica than normal (the lower section is slightly darker), you’ll be guaranteed to never run into anyone on the trail with the same color bike!
Frame has a dropper post routing, but no front derailleur mount (1x only) . It’s in mint, as new condition having only been assembled for a photo shoot and never ridden.
This frameset package would normally retail for $2935 plus shipping, this is discounted to $2399 which includes:
– 27.5″ size Medium Yo Eddy 2.1 frame.
– FOX 32 Kashima 120mm fork (painted to match frame) with steerer cut to length.
– Chris King Black Headset.
– Thomson 80mm stem (painted to match frame).
Build kits to assemble this frame into a complete bike are available, just contact us for details.
Buy now online, frame will ship within 2-3 days.
Out of stock
- Handmade, designed, welded & painted in the USA.
- Custom drawn steel True Temper tubing.
- Oversize 44mm Head tube.
- Curved seat tube (29er only).
- 30.9 mm Seatpost (Custom black seat collar included).
- Dropper post internal cable routing (Optional)
- Direct mount front derailleur (Optional).
- Headset, Upper: 44mm Internal / Lower: 44mm External (Headset not included).
- Designed to fit a suspension fork with tapered 1.5″ steerer (120mm travel on 29er / 130mm on 27.5).
- Post mount rear disc brake designed for 160mm rotor.
- Rear Thru-axle dropouts, 12x142mm (Thru Axle Included)
- 73mm BSA (English Threaded) Bottom Bracket.
- Full length outer cable routing under down tube.
|Seat Tube Length (Center to Center)||343||406||445||483|
|Seat Tube Length (Center to Top)||382||444||481||518|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Seat Tube Angle||72°||72°||72°||72°|
|Horizontal TT Length:||575||600||620||640|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||35||35||35||35|
|Head Tube Length||90||98||115||130|
– All dimensions listed above are in mm unless otherwise stated.
– Geometry is designed around a 522mm axle-to-crown length fork (ie 130mm travel and 42mm offset) to give an aggressive & playful trail geometry, although the frame can be fitted with both longer (140mm) and shorter (120mm) suspension forks depending on the desired riding style.
We’ve put together a range of build kit options from component suppliers we trust that complement the riding style of the new Yo Eddy. Below you’ll find the various options from each category that can be combined to put together your ideal build.
|Fork||FOX 2016, 32, K, FLOAT, 29in, F-S, 120, 3Pos-Adj, FIT4, Blk, Orange Logo, 15QR, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 32, A, FLOAT, 29in, P-S, 120, 3Pos, FIT4, Blk, Standard Logo, 15QR, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 34, K, FLOAT, 29in, F-S, 130, 3Pos-Adj, FIT4, Matte Blk, Orange Logo, 15QRx100, 1.5 T, 51mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 32, K, FLOAT, 27.5in, F-S, 120, 3Pos-Adj, FIT4, Blk, Orange Logo, 15QR, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 32, A, FLOAT, 27.5in, P-S, 120, 3Pos, FIT4, Blk, Standard Logo, 15QR, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 34, K, FLOAT, 27.5in, F-S, 140, 3Pos-Adj, FIT4, Matte Blk, Orange Logo, 15QRx100, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
FOX 2016, 34, A, FLOAT, 27.5in, P-S, 140, 3Pos, FIT4, Matte Blk, Standard Logo, 15QRx100, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, AM
Rock Shox PIKE 120mm / 29er OR 130mm / 27.5er
Rock Shox RS1
Fat Chance Yo Eddy Rigid Fork / 27.5 / 29
|Wheelset||STANS ZTR Arch EX 29, Stan’s 3.30 QR/15mm Front, 3.30 12×142 Rear Set / MAXXIS Ardent 27.5 x 2.4 / 29 x 2.25
MAVIC CROSSMAX SL PRO WTS (inc tires)
Reynolds 29 / 27.5 Trail Carbon / MAXXIS Ardent 27.5 x 2.4 / 29 x 2.25
ENVE WS MTB 27.5 60/40 32H King 15/142 XX1 6B / Schwalbe Nobbly Nic / Schwalbe Racing Ralph
|Groupset||Shimano SLX / Cane Creek Headset
Shimano XT (inc Di2 option) / Chris King Headset
SRAM X1 / Praxis Turn Crankset / Magura Brakeset / Chris King Headset
Shimano XTR (inc Di2 option) / Chris King Headset
|Cockpit||Ritchey Ritchey WCS Trail Stem / Ritchey Ritchey WCS Trail 20mm Riser Bar / WTB TechTrail Clamp-On Grips
Thomson X4 Stem / Thomson Carbon Riser Bar / WTB TechTrail Clamp-On Grips
ENVE MTN Carbon Stem / ENVE Carbon MTB Riser Bar 740mm / WTB TechTrail Clamp-On Grips
|Seatpost||Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt (Alloy)
Magura Vyron Wireless Dropper
Thomson Covert Cable Dropper
Rock Shox Reverb Stealth Hydro Dropper
To give you an idea of the pricing available for different combinations here are some examples at various price points:
Entry Level Build. $1638.
Fork – Fox Performance.
Wheelset – STANS ZTR Arch.
Groupset – Shimano SLX.
Cockpit – Ritchey WCS Trail Alloy.
Seatpost – Ritchey Comp Alloy.
Mid Level Build. $3274
Fork – Fox Kashima.
Wheelset – Reynolds Carbon Trail
Groupset – Shimano XT.
Cockpit – Thomson X4 Stem / Thomson Carbon Riser Bar.
Seatpost – Thomson Elite.
High Level Build. $6029
Fork – Rock Shox Pike.
Wheelset – ENVE Carbon 60/40 with Chris King Hubs.
Groupset – Shimano XTR.
Cockpit – ENVE Carbon.
Seatpost – Rock Shox Reverb Stealth.
Notes on build kits:
- Pedals and saddle are not included in any of the pricing above, depending on your personal preference these can be quoted and included in the build.
- Wheels are supplied with inner tubes fitted (not tubeless, you’ll need to convert this yourself after you receive the bike).
- Bikes are fully assembled prior to boxing up and shipping direct to you (USA only).
- No additional shipping costs are payable other than frame shipping cost (included at time of frame purchase).